Every Sunday Afternoon
'A reputation for Wonderful Music and the Warmest of Welcomes'
Christmas 2016 - dates for your diary:
The Christmas party will be on 18 December
* Half an hour extra dancing until 8pm
* Kymme Royden will be selling her beautiful and
innovative tango clothes
* Luxury Chocolates for sale
* Raffle. Alan will be donating a private lesson and Kymme will be donating an item of tango clothing. Plus other prizes. (Anyone feeling generous may donate a prize, if they wish.)
* Price: £12 class and party £10 party only
La Mariposa will be closed on 25 Dec and 1 Jan
We will open again on 8 January 2017
Chestnut Grove Academy
SW12 8ET [NB - this postcode is where the gate entrance is!]
Directions to the hall:
Come out of the Northern Line exit of Balham Station and turn into Chestnut Grove, Balham tube station entrance will be on your left. After approximately 200 metres, there is a small mini roundabout at the Regent Pub - continue straight over.
Approaching on foot:
Walk in through the entrance on the left just after the Regent Pub. Walk along by the side of the outside playing courts and go down the steps. Walk straight ahead and through the door at the end. Turn immediate left then right to walk along the corridor to the Activities hall - the entrance is on the left after about 20 metres.
By car :
While the construction works are being done, park in the local streets then look for the entrance as in the approach on foot.
Here is a Satellite map with the route marked from Balham station.
Please tell your tango friends and if they want to be on our database, they can send us an email to:
email@example.com or use the Contact us page